How to Book
Last Updated on Thursday, 17 January 2013 07:25
1) Check availability of places on the trip you have chosen by contacting Marmot Tours.
2) Wait for confirmation of availability
3) Fill out our online Booking Form . You will then receive an automated email from us to let you know that we have received your form. If you do not get this email in a few hours then please check your 'Spam folder' and 'unblock' us, so that future emails will get through. If you still cannot find the email then there is chance that you typed your email address incorrectly in the form, in which case please contact us.
4) Arrange for a £200 non refundable deposit to be sent to us - see our How to Pay section for more information. This is then the start of the contract between Marmot Tours and yourself. Please look at our Terms and Conditions for details of this contract. Please note that a separate booking form is required from each person, but joint payments are accepted.
5) Once we have received your booking form and deposit payment, then we will process them and contact you by email to send you your receipt and your holiday confirmation details. Please note that this may take up to 7 days, depending on payment method.
6) Once you have received confirmation of your booking, then please go ahead and sort out your travel arrangements and let us know how you are getting out here and back home at the end of your trip - you will find trip specific travel guidance with each trip webpage.
7) Sort out adequate Insurance cover and get your EHIC card if you don't already have one (European residents only). Please read our Insurance section for further information on essential cover. NB You will not be able to participate in your chosen activity without proof of holiday insurance. We suggest that you arrange your insurance at the you book your holiday with us.
8) Pay the balance for your holiday 12 weeks prior to departure - Internet banking allows you to set up payment for a specific date so this may make life easier for you.
9) We will contact you the week before your holiday, with final joining instructions.
10) Turn up and have an excellent holiday